Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the Tank Gym.
Thanks for visiting us, and giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts on how my approach to personal training is evolving. The concept of health and fitness has taken on many different forms over time and has as much to do with our social beliefs and needs as it does with our perceptions of what fitness means.
After having the opportunity to attend lectures and conferences with leaders in the field like, Dr. Ed Thomas, Thomas Plummer, Gray Cook, Dr. Kyle Kiesel, Dr. Phil Plisky, Dr. Mark Cheng and countless others, I have gained a greater appreciation for what health and fitness can be. I share my thoughts about how I now go about developing personal training programs, testing programs and look forward to learning as I go.
Thanks and I look forward to our journey.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment